Our main parking lot is located conveniently across from the terminal building. This lot accommodates all vehicles, including RVs (use the entrance across from the Vehicle Inspection Plaza/Section D on the below map). Vehicles, including RVs, are not allowed to park for more than 30 consecutive days. There are no separate lots for short-term or long-term parking. During times of high demand, our overflow lot on Kirk Douglas Way will open and terminal shuttle service will be provided, and large/oversized vehicles and RVs may be directed to park in the overflow lot.
In the event that the main lot reaches capacity at any time, our overflow parking lot will be opened, and signage will be placed along airport roadways to direct travelers to this lot.
Parking Management Services are provided by ABM Aviation. If you have any questions regarding the general parking lot, please call (760) 327-0910.
- The first 7 minutes are free
- $3.00 per 20 minutes
- $8.00 per hour
- $20.00 maximum charge per 24-hour period in the main lot; $18 per 24-hour period in the overflow lot
- $28.00 oversized vehicles (Excess of 13 ft in length) per 24-hour period.
- All rates include tax
- Vehicles may not be parked for more than 30 days in any airport parking lot
A prepay kiosk is available in the terminal lobby, or you may pay with cash or credit card as you exit the main parking lot. We do not accept Apple or Google Pay at this time.
Drivers may only stop curbside at the airport in designated areas to pick up and drop off passengers in the least amount of time. For security reasons, vehicles may not be left unattended at the curb and drivers are not allowed to park and wait in their vehicles.
Free parking for bicycles is available on the south side of the terminal. Bikes may be left overnight, at the owner’s risk, and must be secured. The bike rack is located in a small parking lot to the right of the entry doors leading to the Southwest Airlines ticket counter.
Electric Vehicle Charging
There are six electric vehicle charging stations available for passengers. Two chargers are located on the east side of Section B in our parking lot, while four chargers can be found on the west side of Section C, just south of the exit booth. Take advantage of these sustainable amenities to ensure your electric vehicle is fully charged during your journey. Standard parking fees apply.
Free Cell Phone Lot
If you are picking up arriving passengers, you can wait in the comfort of your vehicle at the free Cell Lot located on Kirk Douglas Way.
Tell your arriving guests to call you on your cell phone after they have retrieved their luggage and are ready to be picked up curbside.
Drivers must always remain with their vehicles while waiting for their guests’ arrival.
Mobility Impaired Travelers
Drop off passengers and luggage curbside. If assistance is required, contact a skycap, a Traffic Enforcement Officer (in yellow vests), or an airline representative.
- Option 1: If luggage can be carried, parking spaces for the disabled are available in the main parking lot, closest to the terminal.
- Option 2: After arriving at the terminal front curb, remain in the vehicle. A skycap can assist with your luggage and check-in procedures. If no skycap is available and if approached by a Traffic Enforcement Officer, explain that you are mobility impaired and request assistance to contact a skycap or airline agent.